Thank you for your interest in becoming a vendor/stall holder at events held by Beenleigh Historical Village and Museum. As well as our regular Village Craft Markets and events, there are many other events held here that vendors are invited to be a part of. Please fill out the form below and click submit. Alternatively, you can downline the PDF form, fill it out and email it back to us, or print it out and drop it back to our front office. Someone from our events team will be in touch with you to confirm and approve your application.
- Vendors are to provide their own marquees, tables, and chairs. However, we do have some limited equipment available to rent for the day. Let our events team know in advance if you need to hire equipment and/or require help with equipment before making payment for each event you book with us.
- Vendors are encouraged to be self-sufficient with power. Using battery powered equipment or personal generators is recommended. The village does have limited power supply capabilities that can be used if arranged prior, on a first in first served basis. All electrical equipment must have up to date test and tag.
- Bump in starts 2 hours before the event is open to the public. Vendors are required to set up ready to trade at least 30min before the event is open to the public. Vendors must not commence packing up their stalls until after the official public end time of each event.
- After setting up of stalls, vehicles can be parked in the carpark area in front of Heck House. There is also plenty of parking on the street. No vehicles are to be kept within the parklands, unless a food truck or other necessary approved vehicle.
- Stall sites must be kept in tidy presentation and clear of clutter during operation and must be left clean and tidy at the end of the market, with all rubbish removed from the village grounds.
- Payments can be made online any time or at the office 6 days a week (Mon – Sat) from 9:00am to 3:00pm
- If you are unable to able to attend a date you have booked with us, you must advise the events team by phone no later than 3pm, two days prior to the event, to receive a refund or fee transfer to a future date. For instance, if the event falls on a Saturday, you must inform the events team of your absence by 3pm Wednesday. Call the office on 3382 0608.
- If you do not attend the event and have not informed the events team by the required time, your fees are not refundable or transferable.
- Stall fees to be paid at least two days before the event date to secure your spot. For instance, if the event falls on a Saturday, you must pay your fees before 3pm Wednesday. You can pay in person at the office 6 days a week, 9am – 3pm (Mon – Sat) or by direct transfer. Account details are below.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions of entry shall apply to all stallholders/vendors trading at the Beenleigh Historical Village & Museum for any event or occasion.
BHV&M means Beenleigh Historical Village & Museum
Site Risk, Release, and Indemnity states:
(a) Each Person who enters the Site:
(i) enters the Site at their own risk
(ii) releases BHV&M, its authorised officers, BHV&M volunteers and agents against any claim by or on behalf of that Person arising from any loss, damage, death or injury to that Person or any property of that Person due that Person’s use of, or presence at the site
The following conditions apply to ALL stall holders:
- As a Person and by making a booking as a Stallholder/Vendor, you automatically understand, acknowledge and agree to be bound and abide by all the Terms & Conditions, Site Rules and guides contained in this document.
- All bookings are subject to both these Terms and Conditions, instructions, site rules and/or decisions made by BHV&M.
- If you breach any of these Terms and Conditions of Entry you may be denied entry to the BHV&M and/or ordered to leave and vacate BHV&M site immediately.
- At the time of booking, you will be required to provide your name, address, phone number and email contact.Proof of identity must be produced on request.
- You must produce your booking paperwork on request to staff of BHV&M.
- All bookings are final. Without limiting your rights under the Australian Consumer Law, BHV&M does not issue refunds, or date changes or cancellations for any reason.
- You must follow any instructions given to you by a BHV&M officer and/or by any other person who identifies themselves as representing BHV&M
- BHV&M and its staff reserve the right to refuse entry to any person or demand a person to immediately leave the BHV&M site.
- Unless prior arrangements are in place, you must not enter the village earlier than 2 hours before the start of the event.
- Forklift movement is prohibited when the event is open to the public.
- All vehicle movement is prohibited when the event is open to the public.
- You may not move your vehicle until after the event is closed to the public.
- You must leave the event within two hours of the event closing to the public.
- You must only use allocated bay(s) and all your Stallholders/vendors property must be within the bay lines marked on the ground.
- You must not display, offer to sell or sell anything which is illegal including counterfeit merchandise. Illegal items include, but is in no way limited to, any item which use trademarks or copyrighted logos that you do not own, brand names that you do not own, devices, colours, slogans, patterns, trade dress or packaging without authorisation from the trademark or copyright holder.
- This clause includes any items which are designed to imitate or appear very similar to a copyrighted or trademarked good. BHS&M will report the sale of any illegal item to the relevant authorities.
- Without limiting clause 15, you must not display, offer to sell, or sell any of the items listed below. Prohibited Items: Animals, Weapons (including imitation or ornamental weapons, pepper sprays or similar), Alcohol, tobacco and smoking implements, Drug paraphernalia, or materials supporting or promoting the use of illegal drugs, E-cigarettes or vaporisers including any e-liquids (regardless of nicotine content), Pornographic, offensive or political material, Flammable, explosive, toxic or otherwise dangerous goods, Pirate or counterfeit media including but not limited to, CDs, DVDs or Blu-rays, Any other good or service deemed by BHV&M to be prohibited. Subject to clauses 15 and 16 above, you may offer to sell pet fish, caged birds, and pet accessories.
- The use of generators of any description (including “silent” generators) must have written permission for use throughout the market and have all relevant approved test and tag information attached.
- You must allow a Market Officer or any other person who identifies themselves as representing BHV&M to inspect any items you bring to an event.
- You must leave the bay and surrounding areas clean and tidy at the conclusion of the BHV&M Market/Fun Day. Anything you leave behind will be deemed abandoned and will be disposed of by BHV&M at your cost.
- You must comply with all of BHV&M’s Orders and Site Rules when you are at any event. The Site Rules include parking restrictions that apply across the whole BHV&M site.
- Any event may be closed without notice in an emergency. You must leave your vehicle, your allocated space and all items for sale behind. You will not be permitted to return to collect them until it is safe to do so.
- To the fullest extent permitted at law, you as the Stallholder release BHV&M for any indirect or consequential losses, including but not limited to loss of opportunity or profit, which you may suffer or incur as a result of the BHV&M’s action or inaction including its negligence.
- Without limiting Clause 22, BHV&M is not liable to you for anything outside the reasonable control of BHV&M or the acts or omissions of third parties.
- BHV&M requires that you have appropriate public liability insurance prior to making your booking; otherwise, the Terms and Conditions in this document will apply to you.
- You must inform BHV&M if you intend to sell food or drinks when making your booking. You are not permitted to sell food or drinks of any description without the prior approval and issue of the Temporary Food Stall Permit from the City of Logan. A copy of this permit must be provided to BHV&M prior to your attendance at any event.
- You are also responsible for ensuring you hold the appropriate licenses, permits and approvals for any goods or services you provide. These must be produced on request.
- All of your equipment must be operational, safe and in good working condition and compliant with the relevant regulations.
- You must bring adequate bins and bin liners to manage and remove your waste.
- Refunds are not available for change of mind, wet weather.
- Refunds are not available if a stall holder is requested to leave the BHV&M for breaching the Terms and Conditions of Entry or Booking Rules.
- Refunds or changes are not available if a stallholder has selected the wrong bay or wishes to move to a different bay.
The Beenleigh & District Historical Social Inc. (BDHS) shall not be held liable for the loss or damage to the site holder’s property while at the Beenleigh Historical Village (BHV) for any reason whatsoever involving the negligence of the BDHS or its members, volunteers, or representatives. You agree to absolve, hold harmless and indemnify the BDHS and its members or volunteers, from any claims, actions, suits or demands from any incident, accident, injury or damage to any person, property or other caused or alleged to have been caused or sustained from our activity or the use of any equipment or property associated with your activity.
Please ensure this form is completed fully and all information is true and correct. Please inform our events team asap, if your information changes or of any updates to your Public Liability Insurance or other relevant trading certificates required by law.
We try to accommodate all requests as best we can. However, we layout the markets to appeal best to the public for their enjoyment and comfort. The happier the public are with our events, the more they will attend, the better it is for all vendors.
$20 3x3m site.
$25 3x3m site, powered (limited available, first in first served).
$70 Food Truck Site (to secure your site, a $100 fee is required. $30 is refunded upon attendance. Refund may take up to 5 working bank days)
$10 Marquee hire (limited available, first in first served).
$5 Table hire (limited available, first in first served).
Vendor Application Form
Bank Transfers: Westpac Beenleigh BSB: 034605 Acc: 150824 REF: Event/Vendor Business name
BHV&M reserves the right to review and change this document from time to time.